Thursday, March 30, 2017

I want you out of jail but I also want you out the hands of the enemy. Starring: Kodak Black, XXX Tentacion, Kevin Gates, Lil Wayne, Floyd Mayweather, T.I, Many Others






Tell me again how a celebrity getting out of jail helps me. I don't wish jail on no one. However someone having a talent to sing, dance, play ball is no less than the working teacher who spends endless hours preparing a curriculum, staying extra hours in meetings, teaching children. Unless this celebrity is atcually going back to the children, communities and trying to make a difference beyond the mic I could care a little more. Hit records our a dime a dozen, those things come and go. However your purpose and legacy is what people remember insert Tupac. Not your song about yelling to a woman back that thang up, I'll shoot you n word if you look at me wrong and I just smashed someone's girl. It's entertainment not reality

No comments:

Post a Comment