Thursday, March 30, 2017

 
God Over Money....Having a passion just for making money? The only place where money can be made is in the mint factory. I attract money. My passion, my purpose, my Faith is more important. I may look on the surface weird, somewhat different, etc. However everyday I Improve. A better me attracts a better job. More money just attracts more ways to just spend it. Furthermore, another example is fighting over money. Can you believe a piece of paper controls everything about you? Cash Rules Everything Around You. God Rules Everything  About Me. Funny it took the original man the black man to say it on the mic. You followed.
 
Black people but black men especially we have the ability to basically make the world follow us and  anything we accept basically is now cool. However what are we using are gifts, talents, etc for? To make trash, trapping, selling drugs to each other, taking each other girls, sinning, the n word cool. We have the power to make righteous look good. Perfect example, look when Steph Curry  won the MVP. How many people started to recite the bible. Tim Tebow did something similar and he was a winner. I'm not saying that blacks are superior however black men have been given the power to be cool and trendsetters.


No comments:

Post a Comment